Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday Words To AJ

Dear AJ-

Mommy always stops to pause on your birthday to think about the moment you were born. You were so far away from making your way into the world at midnight of your birthday 12/6/2005...then by 12:08am I was holding you in my arms. I know that you work in your own time and we all need to just be ready! We will never be ready AJ...but we will always be here in awe of the world you want to create. It took mommy nearly 30 years to figure out who I am and what I want! It took you less than 6! You inspire me. You challenge me. You teach me. You amaze me.

If I had one wish for you in this lifetime it would be for you to know ... many people in this life will try to draw your spirit out of you because they are afraid of how it shines. BE UNAFRAID MY GIRL! Live a life where you are loving and respectful to others knowing they won't always be the same to you. Know that mommy and daddy are always here to help you shine again!

Keep your head up my beauty. Make sure your smiles always outnumber your tears. Most of all don't ever stop fighting for what you want.

My sweet angel Jo...I love you. I thank you sincerely for being the wonderful little girl you are and look forward to the awe inspiring woman you will become.

Happy Birthday Diva!

The World Is Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment